Associate Project Manager

Jessica Stern

jessie stern headshot
  • Favorite Band Of 2019

    Big Thief

  • Go-to delivery

    Sushi

  • Currently re-watching

    Fleabag

Jessica is a Project Manager at P'unk Ave who values clear communication and creativity above all else. After graduating from Lafayette College with a dual degree in English & Psychology, she worked in marketing and project management within the textiles industry - first in NYC and five years later in Philadelphia. Landing in the creative world led to Jessica falling in love with sewing, and she's been feverishly making her own wardrobe since 2013. She also teaches classes and workshops at Butcher's Sew Shop, sharing her knowledge with beginners and experts alike.

When she's not at P'unk, there's a 75% chance Jessica is in her South Philly home sewing studio with The Office on repeat in the background. During the other 25% of her time, she's likely knitting, doing yoga, and/or avoiding being in the kitchen at all costs.